The Stourhead Benefice
South West Suffolkis looking for a new Rector to lead the Beneficeat a time of major expansion:
- New housing developments will more than triple the population and enable new forms of ministry.
- Beautiful countryside along the River Stour, eight lovely ancient churches, excellent schools, friendly people, supportive communities.
- Middle church style, with a traditional taste in music, but quirks and innovations are welcome!
- Committed and capable lay people, willing and able to take on responsibility.
- Close to major road (M11) and rail links, within easy reach of Cambridge (20 miles), Bury St Edmunds (17 miles), and Newmarket (13 miles).
- A four-bedroomed Rectory is provided.
For more information on the benefice click: here
For an informal conversation please contact The Revd Canon Stuart Mitchell, the Rural Dean of Clare Deanery on:
Tel: 01787 278482 /email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 14 June
Interview Date: 26 and 27 June