The following links to PF1 forms are provided to support differing versions of Microsoft Office. The files (.xls and .xlsx) provided are for use with Microsoft Excel – the associated guidance notes (in PDF format) explain how to set up and use the spreadsheets.
If you do not use Excel, or need to use a paper copy of the PF1 form, you will need to download the printable (PDF) version below.
The .XLS version of the PF1 is supported by all versions of Excel. Please note, this version has limited scope for retaining details of Funeral Directors etc, due to the lack functionality in older versions of Excel.
The .XLSX version of the PF1 provides additional features to save names of multiple churches in a Benefice, together with details of funeral directors and email addresses. To use this version, you will need to have a version of Excel that is less than five years old; if you find your system will not open the file for editing, please use the .XLS version.
You are advised to download and read the respective guidance notes (PDF) when you first use the new system.
PF1 Forms and Guidance
- PF1 Form | XLS - Guidance Notes | PDF
- PF1 Form | XLSX - Guidance Notes | PDF
- PF1 Printable Funeral Form 2017 | PDF
- Fees Q&A (June 2017) | PDF
Other Notes and Guidance
- Funeral Fees from 1 April 2017 | PDF
- Q&A from the Fees Meetings | PDF
- A guide to the Church of England Parochial Fees from Jan 2015 | PDF
- A quick guide to the changes on Parochial Fees | PDF
- Quick guide text only to the Changes to Fees | PDF
- 2017 Parochial Fees Table | PDF
- 2016 Parochial Fees Table | PDF