LentPilgrim and EasterPilgrim
The Church of England’s national digital team have just launched details of the 2019 Lent and Easter campaigns. The following resources should help your church mark these important seasons in the Church calendar:
- LentPilgrim: 40 daily reflections based on the Beatitudes – to run from Ash Wednesday until Palm Sunday.
- Full-colour booklet
- App for Android and iOS, based on the award-winning 2018 #LiveLent app
- E-mail sign-up for daily content
- Social media campaign
- Daily audio content for smart speakers, in the app and on the Church of England website.
- Explainer graphics throughout Holy Week to share the key elements in the journey to Easter Day: Palm Sunday, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter Day.
- A bridge to EasterPilgrim – with weekly content shared from Church of England from Easter Day until Ascension based on the Lord’s Prayer, making it a great way to prepare for Thy Kingdom Come.
- The reflections have been written by Bishop Steven Croft, co-author of the Pilgrim Course.
Get involved in this campaign and order resource materials from Church House Publishing:
10 pack Pilgrim Journeys: The Beatitudes £25.
50 pack Pilgrim Journeys: The Beatitudes £115.
10 pack Pilgrim Journeys: The Lord's Prayer £25.
50 pack Pilgrim Journeys: The Lord's Prayer £115.
Other free resources are available from the Church of England website here.