Changing Church for a Changing World
Fresh Expressions are new forms of church for a fast changing world. The initiative has resulted in hundreds of new congregations being formed alongside more traditional churches across the country. These new initiatives are intended to be for people who currently have little or no connection with Church. National research suggests that Fresh Expressions of Church are one of the most effective ways of reaching those who have never been to church in our increasingly secular culture.
Three minute guides
The national Fresh Expressions team have produced seven guides that only take three minutes to read. These can be downloaded from this page:
- Fresh Expressions Resources | Weblink
There are many other resources and stories available on the national fresh expressions website www.freshexpressions.org.uk
Finding Fresh Expressions in Suffolk
Below you can find a map to different Fresh Expressions throughout Suffolk.
- Fresh Expressions in the Diocese | Weblink
Members of the local Fresh Expressions team can provide vision days or evenings or help to create a mission shaped worship service to introduce the concept of church for those who don’t do church.
- For a brief explanation of ‘Fresh Expressions of Church’ | video
- For an example of a Fresh Expression of Church based in the countryside | weblink
- For an example of a Fresh Expression of Church based in a town | video