Copyright and Disclaimer
All material contained on the The Diocese St Edmundsbury and Ipswich web site is covered by a disclaimer and protected by UK and international copyright laws.
Access to the web site is subject to your agreement to the following:
- The The Diocese St Edmundsbury and Ipswich web site is designed for information purposes only.
- Users must not reproduce, download, store in any medium, distribute, transmit or retransmit or manipulate any text except for the purposes of research or private study. Reproduction for any other purpose is not permitted without written permission which must be obtained in advance from the Communications Director
- All brand names publishing activities and trade marks used on these web pages are the trade marks, service marks or trade names of their respective holders.
- The Diocese St Edmundsbury and Ipswich make no warranties or representations about the accuracy of any information on this web site or any other web site to which it may be linked. The information contained in these pages is for general information only and The Diocese St Edmundsbury and Ipswich shall not be liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information contained in this web site.
- You are granted access to these pages conditional upon your agreement to indemnify the constituent bodies of the Diocese of Chelmsford and not to hold them liable in any way for the results of any action you may take based on the material contained herein.
Text in this web site is copyright © The Diocese St Edmundsbury and Ipswich.
Permission to use photographs on this web site is gratefully acknowledged to the persons or organisations whose names appear beside the photographs.
No photographs in this web site may be reproduced for any purpose without prior permission which must be obtained in writing from the web master.