DAC Application Forms
From the 1st January 2016 important changes have been made to the system which means PCCs won't need to apply for a faculty in many cases.
Minor work that doesn't require any permission is in List A. Work that requires the archdeacon's approval is in List B. All other work requires a faculty.
The List B process is straightforward but cases may have to be referred to a DAC adviser or a DAC meeting so please factor this into your planning.
Faculty applications can be completed online at the online faculty portal or, alternatively, forms can be obtained from the diocesan office or downloaded from the links below. Help in completing the forms is available from the DAC Secretary. From 1st January 2017 the cost of a faculty application is £200. Cheques should be payable to Birketts LLP and submitted with the faculty application.
Please note there is a separate form for the reservation of a grave space. Information is included in the notes on where to return the completed form.
The Standard Information Form only needs to be completed once (unless details change) and submitted to the Diocesan Office. We'll then keep hold of it and add it to all future faculty applications saving you the job of filling it in.
- Standard Information Form | PDF
- Faculty Petition Form | PDF
- Grave Space Reservation Form | Word
- Notes for Completion of Grave Space Reservation Form | PDF
- Application form for the introduction of a memorial in a churchyard | PDF
- Introduction of a memorial completion notes | PDF
- Headstone certificate of compliance | PDF
- Guidance notes on Statements of Need and Significance | PDF
- Application form for Elix2 church maintenance scheme | PDF